Saturday, December 8, 2007

ABD SUKOR YUSOF suko2020@yahoo.co.uk



大阪大学 外国語学部
Hello,
I am Suko Yusof and used to be known as Yusof amongst friends in Japan. I studied in Japan in 1995 to 1998 at Osaka University for Foreign Studies and Shiga University. After returning home to Malaysia I had lost contact to all my friends from all over the world. Through this blog I would like to invite those who know me toe-mail me at suko2020@yahoo.co.uk. I missed them so much. To my foster family...Tsugi-san, Kitty-san, Kimura-san., my sensei..Kimata-sensei, Iwai-sensei, Nishida-sensei...and friends...Fukao-san, Nishida-san , Murad, Rully, Syukri, Mehmet, Timur , Beto and many more...Please e-mail me if you happen to see my blog..I'm waiting for your e-mail...Thanks a lot for your kindness to me during my stay in Japan... I will never forget you all for the rest of my life..
大阪大学
外国語学部

No comments:

SUKO NO KAZOKU

SUKO TOMODACHI

OSAKA GAIDAI